• 1 1/2 C. Nueske’s Applewood Smoked Duck Breast, fat cap removed, breast meat minced
• 2 C. Napa Cabbage, finely chopped
• 2 Tbsp. Fresh Garlic, finely chopped and sautéed
• 2 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro, finely chopped
• 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
• 2 Tbsp. Hot Chinese Mustard
• 1 Package Wonton Wrappers
• 2 Pkg. (1 lb. each) Bonewerks Culinarte Glace de Canard
• 1/3 C. Perfect Puree Sweet Ginger Puree
• 1/3 C. Citrus Ponzu
In a large mixing bowl, combine duck, cabbage, sautéed garlic, cilantro, cumin, and hot mustard. Mix ingredients until all are evenly distributed. Place 1 tsp. of the mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper, fold over and seal wonton edges by moistening with water, and place folded wontons on a large rimmed pan, lined with parchment paper, until ready to heat.
In a Swiss pan or skillet, heat the Glace de Canard until it is warm and no longer frozen. Add 2 cups of water to dilute the mixture and bring to a boil. Whisk in the sweet ginger puree and the citrus ponzu and boil for one minute.
Place the wontons in the sauce while it is boiling and cook for a few minutes or until the wonton wrappers become slightly translucent. Remove wontons with a slotted spoon and serve immediately, drizzling extra sauce over plated wontons.